Reality of Today’s Economy
40% of consumers spend more than they earn. A consumer credit program is not a want, it’s a must! Give your clients every option when choosing to purchase your goods or services.
With an average FICO credit score range of 643-660 for all residents in the US under the age of 54, you need a program that will address all levels of credit worthiness.
Advertising Payment Options Increases Sales
Studies show if you promote payment options like 0% interest or low monthly payment plans, sales explode.
If you are selling goods or services over $750.00, you need to offer low monthly payment options to consumers who are payment sensitive. A simple adjustment like this in your advertising strategy can appeal to a larger audience and lift sales dramatically.
We understand that one size does not fit all. That’s why we have multiple financing program options, from 0% interest programs to installment and revolving credit lines. In addition to standard credit programs, we offer Sub-prime programs to help those consumers that may be credit challenged.
What’s even better is that we don’t charge high loan discount fees like GE Capital Bank or Wells Fargo, our program is flat rate regardless of loan size.
Here are just a few reasons to choose PayProGrow for your consumer finance program:
- No Recourse to Business Owner
- 100% funding – *No Discount Program
- Multiple Interest Free Plans
- Instant Approval Programs
- 2nd Chance Financing Options, as Low as a 540 Credit Score
- Online Shopping Cart Integrated Finance Program NEW!
- Loans up to $25,000 and 5 Years to Pay
- National Lenders Compete for Each Loan
- Easy Online Single-page Application
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Fast Approval Times
- Customers May Combine Loan Offers
Easy Setup and Great Merchant Tools
- No Business Financials Required for Setup
- No Loan Volume Requirements
- Simple Merchant Application
- Full Business Owner Training Provided
- Easy Payment Calculators and Online Tools
- Online Loan Portal Status System
- All Consumer Contracts Completed with E-signatures
- No Contracts to Fax or Mail
- Point of Purchase Marketing Assistance
- Dedicated Account Representative
- Consumer Finance Section